High-Quality Representation for Even the Most Complicated Situations
Drazen Law Group, LLC is one of the few elder law and estate planning firms that also specializes in tax planning. Attorney Franklin A. Drazen holds an Advanced Law degree in Taxation from Boston University and was admitted to the United States Tax Court in 1983. We help individuals, families and businesses protect their rights and pay only the taxes they are legally required to pay.
Comprehensive Expertise for Connecticut and Beyond
Drazen Law Group, LLC offers a wide range of personal and business tax planning services.
Personal Tax Planning
- Individual and family tax planning
- Pension distribution planning
- Real estate tax planning
- Minimizing federal and state income taxes, property taxes and estate taxes
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Family office services
- Trust taxation
Business Tax Planning
- Purchase and sale of business-related tax advice, including purchase price allocation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Equity compensation planning (Restricted Stock, Stock Options, Phantom Stock, etc.)
- Entity selection (S or C Corporation, Partnership, LLC, etc.)
- Partnership structuring
- Accounting method review and tax planning
The Drazen Law Toolkit
As part of the Pathways to Prosperity ® Process, Drazen Law Group, LLC’s employs Connecticut’s most comprehensive array of legal and financial services to help you during your wealth accumulation journey and to prepare you for whatever the future brings.
Life Care Planning | Estate Planning | Elder Law | Asset Protection | Disability Planning | Pet Trusts | Tax/Estate Tax Planning | Long-Term Care Planning | Care Coordination | Trust Administration | Probate | Conservatorship/Guardianship | Special Needs Planning | Business Continuation/Succession Planning | Real Estate | Special Needs Planning with Lawsuit Proceeds | Planning for Same Sex Couples, Unmarried Couples, Blended Families & Singles
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact Drazen Law Group, LLC at (203) 877-7511